Monday, September 2, 2013



I have arrived. it´s true! I´m in Bella vista so you´ll have to tell me where that is because i have no idea! haha i don´t have much time I wish i did! but for now i will just tell you a few highlights of my week! 

My companion is hermana allred! another utahn from salt lake! she is super awesome. she went to the U and every time she says something about school I always say ¨my friend Sami is on crimson line´ She´s probably like... yeah...got it. haha anyways she is a sister trainer leader here and is really good. and is suuuuuppppppeeeeerrrr good at castellano. so that´s good. i´ll learn a lot from her i just know it. 

I think I was super duper spoiled going to Kentucky first and having a full time car and just being super cool. we´re here pretty much opening this area. we live with two other hermanas they are pretty cool. our pension was super uber gross. we have been cleaning hard core for like 4 days straight. I also killed the biggest cockroach i have ever seen in my entire life. remember the ones we saw in Kentucky Sister Rich? yeah those were cute compared to this honker. I screamed and cried. Anyways we usually walk 3,000 miles a day I swear. our area is huge. our branch is a branch of 90 and only 30 are active. slap me in the face. so we are doing more ¨rescue¨which is good I know we will find the best investigators with members. 

Also, on the longest plane ride here guess what played on the tv? that´s right The Great Gatsby. Hermana Elton had to comfort me and wipe away my tears.

Mom thank you so much for putting me in piano even though I hated my life. seriously. I love being able to say "I can play the new piano that they bought when they dedicated the building but couldn´t play it ever so it was put away because no one plays piano!" Needless to say I was called as pianist in our baby rama. But no... Hermana Healey needs another calling... How about second counselor for the Relief Society?? sounds good to me. It´ll force me to learn more castellano fast. so I´m terrified...but happy.

Last night we were in that awkward 20 minutes before we had to be back so we were walking around like zombies and my feet were super mad at me and hate me and I was miserable- but we clapped at this house (you don´t knock doors here) and this 17 year old boy opened the door and let us in because he LOVES missionaries. and Americans. haha he is learning english but we taught him the restoration and he would like to hear more. his name is Luciano and is pretty awesome. His mom cuts hair and I trust her with my life already hence, I´ll trust her with my hair. hair cut for me palease. But Luciano is super cool. he also wanted a picture with us before we left and added us on FB so mom...take care of that. haha 

I´m in the beautiful Bella Vista and I´m surviving now. haha I know I´m just a big baby but I do know that the Lord will take care of me! I am so excited to be able to be here and share this message that I love all day erry day. 

I love you all and know that God will take care of you because I´m asking Him to :)

Love Hermana Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment