Thursday, March 20, 2014

Yo tengo gripe. I have a cold. And I sound awesome. This week was a long one! And a lot has happened but not a lot of work unfortunately. Tuesday we went to Corrientes so my companion could do some things for her ID here. Let me tell you all a secret about Corrientes. IT HAS THE ONLY MCDONALDS IN THE MISSION. Well, we were there forever and I told Elder Fiabane that it is my DREAM to go to McDonalds. And he said I couldn´t go. haha I was there with the cutest Hermana Young and Hermana Gonzalez and Hermana Alvarado and we all wanted to go! And it was Hermana Youngs birthday! So we all kept kissing up to elder Fiabane and he said that we could call President. We called and President said he had no problem if we went to McDonalds! He just doesn´t want all 16 of us missionaries Elders and Hermanas in the McDonalds together. So we tried to make a plan and in the end we just went with what Elder Fiabane wanted and went to a hot dog stand. Big dissapointment. But whatever. I´ll make it to McDonalds one day. But we had so much fun with Hermana Gonzalez and Hermana Young. Wednesday! Traslados!!! Yeah I didn´t go anywhere. Still here. haha I knew I wasn´t leaving. And Hermana Alvarado is still here with me! She has SOO much time here. I know that this is her last transfer here and then someone else will come be here with me next transfer. Called it. We will see. ALL DAY WEDNESDAY WE WERE AT THE BUS STATION. Waiting for all of the hermanas and their companions and sending off other hermanas and wait for others. Hermana Alvarado and I had to be there at 5 in the morning, until 6 in the night time. That´s right. I almost died. But we had a good time talking to other people in the terminal and passing out folletos and Books of Mormon! And coloring in my coloring book...Thanks mom! That night we were done at the terminal just in time to go to Noche de Rama! Our Investigator Nicolas was there and he is soooo golden. He knows a lot of the Bible and LOVES learning more. I don´t know If I have written about him yet but he´s the one who had elders 2 years ago and just randomly came to church and has been the past 4 weeks! Yeah he is great. In the Noche de Rama he just raised his hand and bore his testimony about the church to everyone in the room. He says that he believes that this church is true. He talked about how much he is learning from us and that he is so grateful. I about died. He´s wonderful. The only problem is he focuses more on his knowledge and not a lot on his faith or the spirit. We are trying to work on that. Sunday we went and saw Irma, she is just our sweet little grandma here. She loves us so much and we love teaching her. She still hasn´t been to church yet and we are not sure what to do to help her. But we were talking about how Adam and Eve didn´t sin, that it was a transgression and really it is a blessing what they did for us so that we can be here on Earth. And she was like "How do you know that they had children?" and I just wanted to say "Well how do you think you got here?" Crazy woman. But I love her. Yesterday we had consejo de lideres in Resistencia and it was so cold!! But it was really good. I learn so much from these meetings with President and I´m so happy I am able to see Hermana Allred and Hermana Lund there. haha We also had cupcakes. Yeah that´s right. Cupcakes. Well it´s raining and everywhere the water is all the way up to the side walk! It´s crazy. I´m drinking a lot of orange juice and I will get better I promise! I love you and hope you all have a wonderful week! Love Hermana Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment