Friday, June 13, 2014

Formosa!!

Yeah I always knew I would be sent here. WELL…There is a ton of mud here. But luckily we find a lot of sidewalk so that is a blessing for sure. I live in the pension Hermana Allred lived in when she first got here in Argentina…That’s cool! And I think I might finish my mission here. But we will see. Monday before I left we had a birthday party for Maria and we were there making empanadas and Hermana Lili said, well let’s cut your hair Healey. Okay! So she cut it. You can’t really tell so that is good. Tuesday we went to say goodbye to marce and we were there when Hermana Pipe called me and said "Well how do you feel"... yeah I don’t have the button to do the question mark right now.. sorry.. But I was like WHERE AM I GOING? That’s when she told me that we were both going to Formosa. She is in Centenario 3 and I am in Centenario 2. So that was good to be able to leave with her. And it was good to be with Marce so she would listen to my freak out. haha she took very good care of me don’t you worry. Wednesday I got here and met Hermana Bedoya. When I heard her name I had no idea who she was but I couldn’t stop saying Hermana Bed... oh yeah! But no her name is like Bedoija. haa something like that. But she really is so super sweet! We get a long really well and I would be perfectly fine ending my mission with her! It’s something we are praying for. haha she is awesome. I live with two other Hermanas, Hermana Benilla and Hermana Rojas. They are nice. It’s weird but I am adjusting. Thursday Friday and Saturday are all a blur and I’m not sure really what happened. I just remember mud. And Ale and Belen! Alejandro is a recent convert. He is 14 and just a little guy. haha he is really hilarious and now that his sister Belen wants to be baptized we are super excited and so is he! He just teaches her for us and we sit there and shake our heads and laugh because he is absolutely adorable. He also likes to scare me so that’s always fun. But we put fecha with Belen for 28 de June and we are super excited for her! Also...Raquel! She has two kids that she adopted because their mothers didn’t want them. The little boy is named Ariel and he has gone to church once and he and his mom will get baptized together! And then there is a little girl who is 4 and is special. She really is just my happiness I love her so much. We have had a lot of really good lessons with them! Sunday What the? I am in a ward? It is weird to say Bishop instead of President but hey it’s a big ward. And I get to see Hermana Pipe a lot! Well this e mail sucks but I don’t have a lot of time. I love you all and thanks for everything! Love Hermana Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment