Thursday, June 19, 2014

“So you’re going to suffer – but you’re going to be happy about it!”

I taught Hermana Bedoya that part of Harry Potter and when we are walking she randomly says it. Love her. Its El Mundial here! Everyone is soccer crazed and inside their houses not wanting to talk to us because the game is on. Ha Oh well. Sunday night Argentina played Bosnia... I think.. And yeah, we went in early because the people got cray cray. Argentina won and it was such a loud night. Outside of our apartment these kids went out all painted and in their jerseys and celebrated by singing their anthem and marching around the neighborhood with drums and loud stuff. If it was that loud for a win.. I am scared of what might happen if we lose.. Raquel and Ariel!!!! We went and did service for them on Saturday so that they could feel better prepared for church on Sunday! We did a lot of yard work. Lulu was so cute and helped carry around the bucket of leaves that we gathered to put in the back yard to burn. She just is the most perfect helper!! They got everything ready for Sunday and were so grateful for our help. Sunday! They went to church! Right in time to partake of the sacrament. It was really good to see them walk in! Did I already mention I’m in a WARD? Yeah the chapel was filled again this week! I couldn’t leave the piano chair because I had nowhere to sit! But it was a really good Sunday! I hope all the fathers had a wonderful day! Belen still is amazing. She is going to seminary all by herself and making friends. Her and her brother are so alike its almost scary. They also love looking us up on Facebook so that’s awkward. But they are good kids. Belen is still super excited about her baptism but for the past 2 Sundays has been at her grandma’s house. Serious, I think the big bad wolf got her grandma and is pretending to be her grandma and is holding Belen captive so she can’t go to church. Freaking grandma. But we told her that si or si she has to go to church on Sunday or we will have to change her date. Hermana Bedoya and I don’t have lunches here. So we are being really creative with our food. We made BBQ chicken salads... thanks Zupas... and Teriyaki chicken with rice. I don’t know if you all knew… but I’m a chef. We are going strong and really excited! Nothing can let us down as long as we have hot chocolate! :) ABOUT MY EYE! Literally the thingy popped. It didn’t hurt and it is still there but it’s not big! So that is good. Bye bye operation in Argentina. But thank you for the prayers and emails of concern! But I think I will be good until I get back to get it checked out. Take that doc. "You need an operation" yeah, POWER OF PRAYER! Thank you for all of your prayers and support! I love you! Love Hermana Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment