Thursday, August 21, 2014
HOUSEKEEPING!! rooooooarrrr!! I'll come back Later!
Update on my compi...
Well she was good! We went out on Tuesday! And then we got a call from Elder Fiabane that we had to take a trip on Wednesday to Resistencia to do some document stuff for Hermana Lopez, so we went and she got bit by a mosquito on the bus. It didn’t start bothering her until Thursday, then on Friday we went by and the doctor told her the same thing, bed rest until Tuesday and the pills that put her to sleep. President Franco wanted us to go for a second opinion and boy, the second doctor was INSANE. Long story short we just thought it was best to go with the first lady. But then on Sunday after church we get home, and Hermana Lopez stayed with a member. She slept the whole time but when she woke up she didn’t feel good, she was dizzy and her throat hurt and all this weird stuff. We went to the emergency room again! And she has STREP throat. Know it well I do. So now she is on antibiotics and yeah. She is still in bed. ha
On Thursday was multizona!! I saw Hermana Lund! And Hermana Bedoya! They both are doing so good. It was so much fun to see them. We learned so much. President talked a lot about the Holy Ghost and the importance of working with the recent converts and less actives. We also talked about the importance of sharing the gospel. We watched one of the videos from LDS.org, it’s like "I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go" or something, but it was about the family who starts their day out together and then they share the gospel throughout their day! And then they ended their night with a prayer. Heavenly Father is our father, he wants to give us the things we want in this life. So if we ask for an opportunity to share the gospel, an opportunity is what he will give us. My beautiful family and friends! Pray for that. It will come, and you will be so blessed for it.
On Saturday I did divisiones with Hermana Lloyd so I could go see a few people in the area for Sunday. We went and saw Victor, it was so sweet. He told us about an experience that he had, how he made a mistake and asked Joseph Smith for forgiveness. Ha We both changed our plans of teaching the Book of Mormon again and decided to talk about the Gospel of Christ and repentance. We talked with him about how we can only receive forgiveness from God because he is the only one we worship. It was great because he truly was looking for peace again. I was telling him about a pain that he had when he drank and it gave him a really bad headache how that will always be a remembrance that he shouldn’t do it again and he said "What hurt most was the pain I had in my heart for disobeying God" Well there you go! He is so amazing. He really has been converted. He knows how to repent.... well now, that he doesn’t pray to Joseph Smith again. ha
Walking back to the pension Lloyd and I went through with all of the Harry Potter books.. Well up to the third one. But it was soooooo funny! Harry Potter really is the best.
Well I am pushing through! We are finding ways to work! Transfers are not this week but next week. So we will see what is going on. But thank you for your love and your prayers, they have strengthened me so much this week!
Have a great week!
Love Hermana Healey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment