Friday, December 6, 2013

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

Not!!! So it sounds like everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner! I´m so happy to hear that. We had training in Goya on Wednesday and we are the luckiest zone in the mission to have the only senior couple! We had a wonderful feast! We had some chicken, so at least it was still a bird, gravy, corn, rolls, and chips and salsa. And because Hermana McCoy knows how much I love salsa, she pulled me aside before we ate and told me she made me an extra batch to take home! It was a Thanksgiving miracle! I was so happy! It´s gone now so that´s sad. We also got t-shirts for the zone! My nickname is Happy Healey. You better believe I´m the happiest person here! Paul Walker died? In a car accident? Ironic. We saw Gisella and Sergio again this week. Remember them? We haven´t seen them for a few weeks but we felt like we should drop in so we did! Luckily they were home! It was really great to see them! I really love them so much. She said she would get baptized on the 28 of December if she knows that is what Heavenly Father wants. It´s hard because I swear everyone is expecting these big signs that light up and spin and say "Gisella! Be baptized! Okay?" I guess that is what I have to work on more is to help people to realize that we just don´t get those types of answers sometimes. haha But she really is so sweet. Our sweet Pamela came to church with us again on Sunday! She had a good time too! It was pouring rain and we were scared that no one would be at the chapel. But we had a lot of people there actually! And it was a really good testimony meeting! A lot more people bore their testimony than the usual 6 of us missionaries. haha But Pamela had a good day. And everything is going good for her baptism on Saturday! We have to go clean out the font today. So that´ll be disgusting. It hasn´t been used in a while. And the most recent convert is Enzo! And he is going to baptize her! We are all really excited. He is so nice. I know that Pamela is going to be so strong for her family. She already is such a strong member and has so much love for this gospel. I hope she keeps being an example for them. I love her so much. We were walking and all of a sudden she says something that sounds close enough to the real words... "You´re insecure, don´t know what for" Then we all joined in and sang You Don´t Know You´re Beautiful in front of the chapel yesterday. English music is the best. Thank you One Direction. Well we are just really excited for our Pamela’s baptism this week! I love you all and hope that you all have a wonderful week!! xoxo Love Hermana Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment