Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Since yesterday we had our big party in Resistencia, one of our Christmas presents is being able to email today! Thank you to the moms who e mailed and complained :) I am still in Bella Vista.... But now instead of Bella Vista 1, I AM IN BELLA VISTA 2. Seriously I thought it was a cruel joke. But no, I am still here, but now I am taking over Hermana Johansen and Hermana Lund´s area. With.... A DAUGHTER. That´s right. Your baby has a baby. She is really nice! Her name is Hermana Petersen and she is from Idaho! She has about 7 months on her mission and she was serving in Washington this whole time!!! (Vancouver Washington Kate, I know I was hoping Tacoma as well) She is wonderful and brilliant and already knows everything so it is really nice! She is just having a hard time at getting used to the hot... and not the beautiful winter snow she was in about 3 days ago. haha We are now living in a new pension so that´s weird. It´s a lot smaller and there are all of these things that I want to fix... Like the bathroom door pretty much doesn´t exist so that´s exciting. But I will take care of it. ha We haven´t been able to work in our area together yet but we will today! So far I know that there is 2 investigators. So it´s better than nothing!!! I was serving with Hermana Allred and Johansen in my old area all last week and that was just plain torture. I miss Vanesa and her family and all of our investigators. Oh well, I´m going on an adventure! -Bilbo Baggins Everyone keeps telling me happy holidays and I keep forgetting tomorrow is Christmas.. that is so sad. One of the days when I was working with Hermana Jo and Hermana Allred we went on a "tour" of my new area. We went out and visited the Familia Vargas. The mom is Betti, and she and her man have 7 kids. And they aren´t married. But two of the 7 just got baptized and literally Betti is more active then the members in our church. She wants to be baptized so bad bur her man... (I don´t really know what to call him) doesn´t want to get married... shoot me in the face. It´s really so sad. But we´ll find a way. I refuse to leave here with out baptizing Betti. So yes, my Lundy Lou is gone! She is in Santa Fe right now. But it was so great to see her yesterday and hermana Elton and all of our friends! Yesterday was really great. Fine, I will play along, it´s Christmas. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas day!!! Our Savior loves us so much and this is the day when we can remember Him and what Christmas really is all about. I love you all and I hope you spend lots of time with the ones you love! Merry Christmas! Love Hermana Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment