Thursday, April 3, 2014

Who Gets a Mosquito Bite on THEIR FACE?!?!?!?!

Yeah that´s right. I have one. On my face. Well this is going to be short but really happy! Friday I got deathly ill. No I´m just kidding but I got a little sick and then Saturday I really couldn´t sit up without wanting to die. So I stayed in bed and we were really nervous because we still had to fill up the font for the baptism for Nicolas and get everything ready and yeah, I couldn´t do it. Luckily we have really amazing zone leaders and hermanas in our district who took care of everything for us! And then the Hermanas bought my medicine and some crackers and soda. So sweet, We are so lucky to have loving missionaries! I got up to go to Nicolas baptism and it was so great! He walked right in all smiles and ready to be a mormon. He was glowing with the spirit and we all knew that nothing was going to tear him down. He just looked so strong and happy! It was a really great service and he was all smiles the entire time!!!! I did divisiones with Hermana Quick this week as well! She is a really amazing missionary with such a strong testimony! She really knows why she is here and I love that she can truly find a way to testify with everything that she has! She and I had a really good time and she blew my mind with the scriptures. I definitely have a lot of "questions of the soul" lets put it that way and I´m so excited when I can briden the variety of the books I can read again about the church and study away! It´s another week! I´m so ready for Conference!! I hope you all are so excited to see our beloved Prophet and the Apostles!! I love you! thank you for all of your love and support!! Love Hermana Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment