Monday, May 12, 2014
The Spirit of God like the bathroom is burning!...
eah I´ll get to that later..
Monday-Nothing that exciting happened.
Tuesday- We had our Conferencia Multizona! We had a really good meeting. President talked about the different powers from the Holy Ghost. He said that his first talk as a president was about the Holy Ghost so he was going to end with the same way he began. It was really good. I learned something I think I already knew, but now its something I recognize more in the scriptures. But when it says Spirit with a capital S, it´s The Holy Ghost. The member of the Godhead. But if it is spirit, little s, it´s the spirit of someone. Just a fun fact for the day. Look for it in the scriptures! It´s fun. ha
I got to be with Hermana Allred and Lund all day. It is really weird that Hermana Allred literally leaves Argentina, in like less than 30 days. Blows my mind.
That night 2 Hermanas left their other companion (TrioTroubleTime) at the church, and they went off with another Hermana to see her area. THEN, everyone in Argentina lost phone signal. So that was fun. We had to look all over for them. Then I left a sticky note on the church that said "Hermanas, we went to the terminal. You are in big trouble." Lets just say after everything, the Hermanas didn´t get there in time and ended up staying at our apartment. haha Super fun.
Wednesday- We did divisiones with Hermana Morris and Hermana Gordillo. I was with Hermana Gordillo! It was a really good time. She is a missionary very strong and she knows a lot about the scriptures! She is a convert of 2 years and is amazing. We were able to visit with a lot of really great people and a member who is getting her papers ready for her mission came out with us! Score.
Thursday- Alright, fire time. Hermana Rodrigues showered first this morning and she was showering and I smelled something funny, but I think I just thought the man next door was making breakfast or something. I didn´t really worry about it. But then I went to shower. And I started the water before I got in to heat it up and then Boom! Pow! Pop! The lights flashed and then smelled more smoke and Hermana Rodrigues is pounding on the door screaming "FUEGO!" and I´m screaming "WAIT I DON¨T HAVE CLOTHES ON!" And then the power went out, and the fire.
It was a good time.
We´re thinking about moving. What do you think?
Friday- We met Susana!! She is sooo great. We were walking past her house and I kinda did that one thing where I saw her and thought "Time to put on your missionary smile and talk" and my legs just kept walking. Then I stopped and made them walk backwards. ha But we talked to her and she let us in! Her son is named Ian. And he is 2 and he was watching Winnie the Pooh! (Really different in Spanish). But she is really super nice. And we literally can´t think of a problem that she has. She is really great. Definitely prepared. We shared the first vision and after she said she felt something, something different. It was great! She accepted Fecha for 7 of Junio and she went to church on Sunday with us!
Saturday- I learned how to sew a little rose. Take that Martha Stewart.
Sunday- MOTHERS DAY!!! I talked to my beautiful mother, my handsome father, and a few beautiful future mothers. I´m so grateful for all of the love and support I have from all of you and for being able to see you all again and say goodbye for THE LAST TIME! I´ll see you all again soon.
This week will be pretty great as well!!!
Kamie, happy becoming a wife day on Saturday. I´ll be thinking about you all week.
PUT MY PICTURE IN YOUR BOUQUET! (<---Thats a word right?)
Happy birthday Lushtin on Saturday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY MOMMY!!!
Love you,
Hermana Healey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment