Friday, May 2, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday

I´m sorry this won´t be very long, we didn´t have a very exciting weekend this week. First off, I´m still here in Saenz Peña! So that´s good, I´m happy to still be here. After about 7 or 8 months, Hermana Alvarado flew the coop. She is in Resistencia right now with Hermana Phillips! My new companion is Hermana Rodrigues from Brazil! She is really nice and pretty cool. Ask me anything about her. I know ALL already. haha She is a convert as of 2 or 3 years! That´s pretty cool! We have had a lot of success in finding new people to teach. There are a few neighborhoods that Hermana Alvarado was afraid to work in and we are working there and finding gold! Monday we had a Noche de Hogar with Marce and her family. They are so sweet, my family here in SP. We made Torta Frita and had a mini food fight with flour until we got caught. It was really fun! Tuesday we had a meeting with Nicolas, HE IS GOING ON THE TEMPLE TRIP!!! He´s gold people. GOLD. He is super excited to go. We were with him and Hermana Lili when we got the call for transfers. Hermana Alvarado just cried and cried. It was so sad! But I´m glad that she will be able to go and get to know a different area. Wednesday, Transfers! We spent the whole day in the terminal again waiting for Hermanas. But my companion left, Hermana Quick´s companion left, and Hermana Zaneli´s companion left in the morning so we got to be in a trio for lunch! It was fun to be in a trio for a few hours. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, We met a lot of really good people. That´s pretty much it. haha Sunday, We had made plans throughout the day to have our investigators meet us in the middle, or come on their moto. Yeah no one came. But we´ll be better next week! We went to visit Jaz and Celeste on Sunday night and their mom was telling us that she saw them kneeling and their heads were bowed and she thought something was wrong and that they were crying. She panicked, but then she found out that they were praying and that they pray together every night. Tender right? That is my week ladies and gents. I hope all of you are having a wonderful week and I promise to have a more exciting week this week! Love Hermana Healey

No comments:

Post a Comment